Wednesday, August 5, 2009

quotes from my ipod <3

-I saved up all my sunshine just to see you more clear
-Home is anywhere you are too
-Plan to be surprised<3
-You drive me to distraction
-We climb on 2x2 to make sure these days continue, things we can not change
-If i lay here...Would you lay with me and just forget the world
-I need your grace to remind me to find my own
-Forget what we're told, before we get too old
-holding on things that vanished left me in pieces but now im rising from the ashes, all that I needed was there all along, within my reach, as close as the beat of my heart
-I'm ready to run keeping my feet on the ground, arms open wide, face to the sun
-"I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love it's time that I realize
-what it takes to be number one vince

No comments: